Colored Hairpins

DIY!

Yes, I have always been inspired by Do-it-yourself or turning-rags-to-useful-things. I love the concept of changing a normal stuff into something which you like to use. There is so much love you put in in doing a stuff on your own. I have always been a lover of fashionable things and makeup. I am that girl who would like to try upon that matching earring with my dress, paint my nails in red, try that different bindi for my next saree! What not! :) :) After all, we are here to get impress ourselves by looking good and to get that confidence!

I just got a few set of hairpins on my recent visit to India and I was wondering how am I going to use the whole package which was like 20 pairs. All of them in black. Hmm, there must be something done to it to give it that magic and to turn myself into a hairpin-girl!

This is a very easy DIY and you will love the end result. I definitely did!! I am waiting to put it on with the same colored dress. :)

Alright here we go with the things needed:
Plain cardboard paper  - I used the same card board paper in which the pins came in.
hairpins: 4-5 pairs
nail polishes - the colors which you would like to try upon

Method:
1. Put the pins in a plain card board paper in pairs. Leave enough space between them so that the color would not transfer in between. Its easier so that you can leave the hair pins in the paper to dry.
2. Paint the hair pins with your desired nail polish from the top till the bottom and let it dry.
3. That's it! You are done with your colored hair pin once the paint totally dries.
4.Wear it and look super pretty!

Here is a picture of my collection:


Comments

Popular Spicy Odyssey's