WELCOME 2014!

Another new year begins. Lets welcome 2014 with our warm wishes! Lets pray 2014 to bless us with beautiful memories to hold for the forthcoming years; provide us abundance knowledge, sound health, enough wealth and happiness as always!

2013 has been a wonderful year on the personal, professional and family front. There has been some beautiful moments captured through the lens which will remain in our heart forever - be it the trips to the various cultures like Bali/Vietnam/Singapore/India or the laughter in my son's face or the photos of my culinary experiments or the family gatherings to share our enjoyment. I have learned so much out of the last year and I am waiting to learn more in this year.

Lets dream more and achieve big in 2014. I wish everyone that this year brings in lots of fortune and good luck to all of us and make us a better person. Having said that, a short trip back to my mother land is awaiting and the blessings of my father-in-law would lay upon us to begin this new year.

Happy New year Everyone! 

Comments

Popular Spicy Odyssey's