Project A-Z - C for Colorless Crab

Spot the little colorless Crab!

OK, I said colorless because it was transparent; without any color that made me come up with the word 'Colorless'. But nevertheless, it also convinced me to use this title for the next Alphabet on the row.

C for COLORLESS CRAB!

I spotted this Crab on the shores of the Pantai Kok (Pantai means Beach in Bahasa Malaysia) in Langkawi, Malaysia. The crab was coming out of its home, rather hole and was roaming around very swiftly in the sand. I could see a lot of them in the sand but managed to click this on time. This was the first time for me to see a crab like this small and with no color. 

Pantai Kok is a nice white sand beach with clear waters along the western coast of Langkawi. The sun was shining bright on that day but the place was relatively calm and nicer to relax. There were some islets right in front of the shore where we relaxed on the beach as seen in the picture below. 


Holidays with Beaches and Sun -
I would never whine!
Relaxing by the sea shore - 
Posing for lots of pictures to store!
The waves trying to kiss the sand - 
while you cherish those shells collected in your hand!

Comments

Popular Spicy Odyssey's