Project A-Z - F for Fresh

F for Fresh! Fresh Fruits! 

What else can be more fresh than those colorful fruits! But this time, I decided to select just one fruit, Cherry and click on my photos!

What wonderful color! The stalks are subdued when I see the fruits!

I was so much loving the reddish maroon color that I decided to take different shots with this fruit! So fresh and tasty! Let me not talk much but let the photos talk for themselves!

The nightly effect! 

Those tiny water droplets make it so beautiful!


The Lone Fruiter! :)
Which one was your favorite? 

Comments

  1. Those cherries look so delicious and fresh! I especially like the first and last photo, but they're all making me hungry! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, those are absolutely delicious. Thanks Neely, grab some fresh cherries and enjoy them!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Spicy Odyssey's