Project A-Z - B for Bread Sandwich

B for BREAD SANDWICH

I have never tried making a Bread Sandwich in an artistic way. As Little V is turning to be more like a boy than a baby, he is also starting to tell me what he likes and what he does not with food. I would better describe it to be a kind of fussy eater.

Tonight, I wanted to check his reaction for the usual Bread Sandwich but displayed in a different way. So, I tried to do some stars, moon, ears, eyes, mouth, mustache, etc!


The minute I showed this to him, his eyes went wide and he gasped for a second!
Myself: How is this?
Little V: Wow! (his usual expression whenever he is amused/astonished/impressed) Amma, nannarukku (mother, it is looking good).
Myself: (Laughing) OK, go ahead and eat it!
Little V: (thinking what to take first and went ahead with the tomato). Points to the stars and moons and says - star, moon...


It did take some time to prepare this but it was worth doing it. In case you are asking if he finished the whole plate - No, he din't. At least he was not very fussy today. In fact, it makes a great start to incorporate raw vegetables into his meals.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Spicy Odyssey's