Project A-Z - New photography project to get my creativeness at work!

A new project to view your everyday life through the lens in a different way!

I was searching for a few ideas to nurture my photography skills and stumbled upon a few projects to get the interest going - Project 365 (Wonderful project for those who can click everyday and anytime, where you have to click-a-photo-everyday. This can your self portrait or just your everyday life in different pictures), Project 52 (Another project for those of you who cannot stick to everyday photos, you can start a photo-a-week project), A-Z project (The one I am interested in where you take pictures with a picture-relating-to-a-alphabet).

I am interested towards the A-Z project as it can make me portray anything through my lens in an alphabetical way. Imagine, C can be for Cats/Cricket/Chai/Cycle/candle/Casual dress/clear sky, etc.. The possibilities are endless and it portrays the mood or theme I click the picture for.

May be once I get more dedicated with this project, I have to start with the 365 Project. It needs real dedication as it has to be made more regularly - almost like in a daily manner. Sounds fun and interesting. When I see this after a year or so, I would visualize what was happening before.

Go ahead and see the pictures. If you can co-relate any of my pictures in your life, do leave me a comment of what you think!

Comments

Popular Spicy Odyssey's