Flowers!!

Last week when we went to the Putrajaya Lake, I took some close shots of the flowers in the pathways. I love these flowers as they always blossom like a bunch. I usually use them for decorating my idols and when worshiping god or doing poojas. 


Can you spot the light web on those flowers? Their color is so vibrant and reddish! Beautiful!


There is always a hope that these buds would blossom and show up as beautiful flowers!



The above and below shots are in the same location and same bunch of flowers. I tried to focus on the upper buds on the above picture and focus on the below flowers on the below picture.


Like the buds waiting to flower tomorrow, lets hope to have a better life and enjoy the present. Just like the flowers which blossom in the morning and wither in the evening, spreading their fragrance, showcasing their beauty! Have a wonderful day everyone!

Comments

Popular Spicy Odyssey's