Mehendi Designs Part 1

Looking through my mehendi designs, I decided to do a part series which will have a collection of my mehendi designs. The love of mehendi and the thought of creating a new design keeps me going all the time. 

When I got the opportunity to put mehendi for my sister, I grabbed it with both the hands. After all, is it not a happier thing to do for her and especially on a big day? Yes, this was my design as I am all in for an Indian bridal design when it comes to putting henna for a special occasion. I love those intricacies on the hand and the bright colour.

So this picture was taken when the henna was starting to turn bright on one hand and on another hand, the base was just removed. Love this one and its dear to my heart, although I could not take a picture till the elbow! 

Of course, people around the house always show interest in henna! When you are finished with the main lady, the bridesmaids/other ladies queue up by saying "hey, can you please put some mehendi for me too?" or like this "even a simple design would do!"... With your love for mehendi in the air, its hard to say No. Even if you are tired! :) That's ok! It is a function where you want to be the best! 

So, thats how I landed up with this design to my aunt after I was almost drowsing and when she just wanted a very simple round design to colour her hands for the function. Mission accomplished. Its a better moment when even a simple thing or a simple design can please people's heart! You both have won.


This was the design on my hands after finishing up with others. Just wanted to have a very different design but not more than 5 minutes spent. Nice flowers I must say!


Another design of mine which I love to the bits is this arabic design.  One of my few early designs when I was doing mehendi with the free flow.


Comments

Popular Spicy Odyssey's