5 years of blogging and a 100 posts

My blogging journey is now 5 years old and with a 100 posts. Penning down a dear letter to my blog who has my journey.

To my dear Spicy Odyssey,

It feels like yesterday. Look at how you have become. We have been together for 5 long years; we are here with 100 posts and will have more.

You have taught me so much on how to be creative and helped me grow.

You are where I like to experiment without fear.

You shaped my interest and let me paint it in whatever way I like.

You helped me face those interesting blogging and photography challenges and made me survive.

You are mine. You are My Spicy Odyssey.


Cheers to many more years of blogging with you and many more 100 posts!
May you bloom like this flower and brighten the day.


Comments

Popular Spicy Odyssey's