Pineapple Fried Rice - The taste that will never leave you and ask for more!

Have you heard of Pineapple Fried Rice? If no, you got to try it in any Thai restaurant! And Yes, I did Pineapple fried rice today for dinner. I have never heard of Pineapple fried rice until I visited Thailand. Those stunning Platter of Pineapple filled with Pineapple Fried rice cast a magic on my eyes! I wondered how it tasted with rice! I feel for this dish once I tasted it. It is the perfect combination of Sweet, sour, salt, spicy - all in one dish. 

I again tasted it in Malaysia in one of the Chinese restaurants and it tasted the best especially with cashew nuts, raisins and peanuts. Recently my husband purchased a ripe Pineapple from the store. The minute I saw this, I knew what I had to do! 

I tested it out today and it had the flavor of what I had expected. I will post the recipe soon. The vegetables I added are carrots, peas and onions along with Pine apple. Since I made it for my toddler boy as well, I had to adjust on the spiciness and the way I cooked the rice. The rice was a bit mashed and not grainy as you see in the pictured.


Mouth Watering for me again! Isn't it?

Comments

Popular Spicy Odyssey's