Blossoms in Monsoon

This post was initially done in my other Blog - Freezing my Moments. But I wanted it to just have the pictures of my Project Week 52. So, transferring this post to my Thespicyodyssey blog.

Beautiful little blossoms from our neighbourhood..!

I have been wanting to do a post with just flowers from my neighbourhood; as I could see a lot of fresh beautiful flowers and buds lately! After a heavy rain yesterday, I decided to take my camera and go around to click these blossoms. It was fresh and vibrant, with the traces of rain all around the place. The aroma of the earth's soil aroused by the rain drops was so heavenly.

This jasmine bud was waiting to blossom the next morning! A few of its friends seem to have achieved it earlier.

Another little bud waiting for the big day!

Yellow, yellow, beautiful fellow!


Some pink dressed flowers are a pretty sight! Seems so feminine!

The bud and the flower seems to compose together so beautifully! The rain drops were the added bonus.

I realized the little bokeh effect in the background after I clicked this one! A wild flower in our neighbourhood but a perfect color combination.

Sometimes raindrops seem to have a makeup effect on the flowers. Don't they make them so appealing?

Spotted a little spidey travelling through!

Mesmerizing! Sometimes, it seems so simple yet so beautiful! It just takes a little more patience to observer and appreciate its beauty.


Which one was your favourite? After clicking these photos, I realized how beautiful and interesting the simple things around us can be! Nature is always beautiful in its own way! Take time and enjoy it.

Comments

Popular Spicy Odyssey's