Project A-Z - E for Earring

E for Earring! Oh those beautiful earrings!


Every woman would definitely have her own lifelong earring chronicles to share with everyone. Is there any woman who does not sport an earring? Or din't go through those tiny-mini shops at some random corner of the road to buy these hanging beauties? Or at least do some window shopping just admiring the intricacies in them?

Anyone who has been knowing me would definitely know my love for them. I store them as if I would not find a replacement for the old ones. That sounds so childish! And any visit to India would never be fulfilled without rummaging through my sister's box of earrings, stealing a few, getting a few! 


Every earring has a story to tell! May be that one of them was got by my mother when I was studying in school, given as a gift, may be bought in one of my vacations, or has an intricate design or is more stylish, some for jeans, some for blazers, some for Indian functions! 

How can I leave them behind when my camera is busy taking pictures of everything in this world but not them? Learning is amazing and I am trying out more on the Manual mode with the camera. My earrings are such posers!

Put on them and let them tell the story!

Comments

Popular Spicy Odyssey's